Saturday, December 26, 2009

Before you put on night cream, do you have to cleanse first?

I suggest cleansing. Also, you'll probably need a shower when I get done with you.Before you put on night cream, do you have to cleanse first?
absolutely, your skin absorbs the cream, and you dont want pollution and dirt getting absorbed along with the cream.Before you put on night cream, do you have to cleanse first?
Of course you have to!


You can't put on your moisturizer over your day-old make-up.


Take that cleanser and scrub, scrub, scrub!


Won't hurt to use a toner either.
Yes, you do need to wash your face first and if possible, use a toner prior to moisturising.
I usually don't if my face isn't oily or if I have not been wearing makeup that day.
Yes.


Wash your face with water first.
yes with a good cleanser or just plain water
yes of course you do!
yea it better to

No comments:

Post a Comment