Saturday, December 26, 2009

What hydrates skin more? A serum or a cream??

I heard on TV that serums are better...is it true?What hydrates skin more? A serum or a cream??
A serum is good as a protective layer. Boots No 7 perfect and protect is really great. Or origins perfect world antioxidant serum is fab.


Overall though, I find a cream is better to moisturise deeply. Once or twice a week you should gently exfoliate and then apply a hydrating face mask to get the best results from all your products =)What hydrates skin more? A serum or a cream??
They hydrate equally well.


I think that my serum moisturizers last a bit longer though, though both can leave skin looking shiny if you use too much.





My favorite serum is vespera,


Part of the Exuviance skincare line purchasable at ulta cosmetic stores.





It leaves skin soft and smooth, and can be used on face, neck/chest, and even lips.


I use it when I get out of the shower to lock in moisture, so it will be locked in by the time I get dressed/apply makeup.





Not really oily either, so long as you use a small amount, and rub in well.

No comments:

Post a Comment