Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Epsom salt mixed with Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream?

Ok so if I mixed epsom salt with Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream will my pimples go away?How much of the epsom salt should I add to Noxzema?Epsom salt mixed with Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream?
I'm not sure about that but I believe that I've heard or read that noxzema has menthol in it which can be a skin irritant according to Paula Begoun (and having used it myself many years ago :) who wrote the book 'Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me'. The book includes reviews of various skin care lines and cosmetics. It's not the gospel ;) but it's chockful of great information.





Paula does suggest for a basic facial scrub, a tiny amount of baking soda mixed with cetaphil liquid cleanser. (Facial scrubs should Not be used more than 1-2 x a week or it can be too harsh on the skin.) I've used cetaphil for several years, and I have the most sensitive skin.Epsom salt mixed with Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream?
no i don't htink thats going to work i have never heard of epsom salt for zits you should stop using noxema though it isn't good stuff use purpose
i dont know i m sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment