Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dove night cream and Olay moisturizer for sensitive skin?

okaayy so here's my problem...





i just bought a dove night cream for sensitive skin...and im currently using Olay classic moisturizer for sensitive skin. I was wondering if it would be bad to use olay in the morning and dove at night since my skin is sensitive I am afraid that i would break out from using 2 different products a day





should i just use dove both night and day?


or olay?





WHat would be the best facial moisturizer for oily and sensitive skin?





and....what is the difference between moisturizers that are oil-free and moisturizers that are for oily skin? which one would be best to prevent oily skin....oil-free or for oily skin?





I knoee i have soo much questions but thankss!Dove night cream and Olay moisturizer for sensitive skin?
i too have extremely sensitive skin, and so i go with clinique because its hypoallergenic and keeps your face really soft and moisturized.


and as for the oil-free/oily skin, im thinking that they are pretty much the same...


anyways, hope that helped a bit, good luck on your perfect facial moisturizer search! : )Dove night cream and Olay moisturizer for sensitive skin?
I personally don't like either brand but I do suggest a moisturizer called Bee Luscious Hydrating cream concentrate it works as both day and night and a little goes a very long way the jar lasts over 6 months and its water based. The reason why I do not like Olay and other similar products is because they contain alcohols that actually dry out your skin even more. Because you have such sensitive skin I really recommend the bee luscious brand because they specialize in sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment