Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Noxema deep cleansing cream: what exactly is it?

i bought a mini version to try it out and it dosent have any instructions on the back so i went on the internet to try to figure out if it was a cream or a cleanser and i still havent found my answer!


so do you use it as a face wash or put it on your face and let it soak in like a cream?


thanks for your help :) Noxema deep cleansing cream: what exactly is it?
It's a face wash, but you should keep it on your face for a minute or so before you wash it off. It really cleans your pores.Noxema deep cleansing cream: what exactly is it?
its a wash. personally i love how it feels on my skin! lol so calming.


but yeah, i just apply it and wash it off with warm water
I use it as a face wash. I only let it soak into my skin if i have a sunburn. It really helps with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment