Thursday, December 17, 2009

Does aveeno positively radiant moisturizer really work? and what about those anti wrinkle creams like olay?

how much do they cost, too? if I'm young will it make a difference if I use them now until when I'm older?Does aveeno positively radiant moisturizer really work? and what about those anti wrinkle creams like olay?
If you're young, you don't need to be using anti-wrinkle creams, lol. (Cute..) I use Aveeno Positively Radiant, it works for me. I mix it with my vitamin e oil since the spf formula in this moisturizing can be alittle drying sometimes.. but since you're young, try something similar to Neutrogena Healthy Defense Daily moisturizer. Whatever you decide to use, make sure it has SPF in it. VERY IMPORTANT! =)





**The earlier you use an SPF moisturizer, the better your skin will look 5-10 yrs from now. Any moisturizer is fine, but don't aim for a moisturizer with anti-aging purposes. It isn't necessary for your age. You probably still have healthy skin, I bet. You're just a tad bit stressed I could tell. I know tons of companies market so many brands of skin care/cosmetics, it makes you constantly confused %26amp; undecided. Though it couldn't be any simpler.. I chose my moisturizer based on my skin type/condition. I'm in my 20's and my skin can be alittle on the 'dull' side sometimes. So I thought I'd try out the Aveeno ';Positively Radiant'; %26amp; it having SPF was a +plus for me. I wouldn't say this moisturizer is the best.. but it works for me. Different skin types, requires various skincare regimen and products. %26amp; Like I said, you're still young, you want to find a moisturizer that keep you protected from the sun. Mmmm ..kay? =)





I know I wrote like a whole book, but I'm willing to answer any further questions to the best of my knowledge based on my experience.





BTW.. this is what I do for my eyes: when my eyes feel dry and tired, I would freeze 2 tea bags for 15-20 mins in the freezer. Then I'd lay them on my eyes for 10-20 mins. Its refreshing and it works. I got this tip from Allure Mag. =) I heard about a similar method, using spoons... lol. Same procedures. I never tried that though, the tea bag method works just fine for me. You can also use 2 slices of cucumbers as well. After all that fun stuff, BEFORE BED: I usually dab alittle vaseline gently underneath my eyes, as if I were massaging that area (where puffiness, dark circles usually form). Next, I use vitamin-E oil on my lashes. Just a little wift across the lashes will do. I got this beauty tip from Sabina at Ford Models through YouTube. I'll give you the link to it at the bottom. Just to give you an idea. =)





FOR DAYTIME: Because I don't wear sunglasses often, I'll use an eye-cream with SPF in it.





%26amp; The most vital thing you can do for your face especially your eyes, is get enough sleep every day, drink lots of water as hydration is needed on the inside as much as on the out.Does aveeno positively radiant moisturizer really work? and what about those anti wrinkle creams like olay?
Beginning an anti aging skin care regimen early is essential to maintaining a healthy, youthful-looking appearance. I can't stress enough the use of sunscreen on a daily basis. The UV light from the sun is your skin's worst enemy.





Your skin is extremely resilient when you're in your teens and early 20s. The damage done to your unprotected skin by sun exposure doesn't usually appear until you are in you late 20s.





In combination with drinking plenty of water, eating a healthy, well-balanced diet, exercise, and an anti aging product your skin will look wonderful for years to come.





Here are some anti aging product reviews that might be helpful: http://www.skincarecounsel.com/?page_id=鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment