Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I recently went out and bought equate deep cleansing skin cream?

is this a safe product to use while pregnant someone please help... i have very oily skin and its just getting worse ive started to break out on my back n my arms and chest but mostly on my forehead its not only embarrassing but very annoying... i also went out n bought equate acne wash which contains 2% salicylic acid in it i have no idea what to use and im not really wanting to hurt my pocket spending crazy money on face wash...








SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME....I recently went out and bought equate deep cleansing skin cream?
you are not ingesting it, just using it topically- there is no problem with applying things to the outside of your body- just when you eat them- the baby will be fine-
  • revlon hair dye
  • 1 comment:

    1. Aging is an inevitable process of life. Whether we're keen on it or not, we may certainly age; grandkids will become grandparents. And as this fact is certainly true, it's also correct that changes can be noted when we enter old-age.

      Hydroxatone Review
      Top Anti Wrinkle cream

      ReplyDelete