Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best Acne Creams/Cleansing Pads?

I need an acne cream/ointment/cleansing pads that really works! I mean, cleaning the pores, just getting rid of acne. All the stuff i have used just keeps me from breaking out but I want something that gets rid of it. I have used proactive before and all it did was dry out my skin and make my face peel. I use stridex cleansing pads now but they dont really clean anything they just manage the breakouts. Can anyone tell me of a product that is a sure to work? I cant have any products that will dry my skin or be too expensive. Best Acne Creams/Cleansing Pads?
Don't fall for those flashy, shiny products that smell good and look cool. You need something simple to get the job done.


I use a daily cleanser called Cetaphill, they make it for dry skin, oily skin and normal skin. I kid you not that it cleared up my face over night. My sister had a terrible acne problem and it was cleared in about a week with this stuff. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist, so it's legit. It's a little more expensive than some, its runs about $8-$10, but it is more than worth it. It comes in a cleanser or actually face wash form, and it works wonders!





http://www.ma-petite-chou.com/wp-content鈥?/a>Best Acne Creams/Cleansing Pads?
try using neutrogena 60 second daily mask


its not really sold now


but i think you can order it online


or email neutrogena and ask them:)





or you can go to acne.org


and see the reviews
try raw/organic honey for natural home remedy.





or try ClearPores :)





http://foreverbeautifulskins.blogspot.co鈥?/a>
aveeno positively radiant cleansing pads

No comments:

Post a Comment