Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can anyone recommend a really good hydrating eye cream?

The skin around my eyes is really dry so it needs to be really hydrating. Also, it needs to be ok to wear under makeup.





I currently use Clinque All About Eyes but i need something that is more moisturising.





Thanks XCan anyone recommend a really good hydrating eye cream?
I love, love, love, love L'occtane very precious eyecream, it's very hydrating and moisturizing, and it smells absolutely heavenly, not to mention it doesn't feel stingy on the sensitive eye area. I use it every night and it works wonders.





It's also very anti-aging as it contains imortelle, a european herb with cell regenerative properties.Can anyone recommend a really good hydrating eye cream?
As an Avon rep I can reccoment their Anew clinical eye lift cream I have alot of customers who buy it and think its a great cream to use.
I got a sample of Dr. Brandt's Eye Cream from Sephora it was AMAZING...but it's very pricey. If you have a Sephora in your area I would go request a sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment