Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nozema deep cleansing cream How long before I see results?

I just bought the Nozema deep Cleansing Cream. I use it twice a day. In the morning when I wash my face for work and in the night when i take a shower. I wash my face with hot water before putting it on. I wash it with cold to rinse it off. I wanted to unclogged my pores. how long before I see results? it really tingles when i use it. Also i heard mixing it with epsom salt makes it work better. does it?Nozema deep cleansing cream How long before I see results?
Don't wash your face with any other product other than Noxzema. Before you get in the shower apply the cream to your face (and neck or any other area you'd like) like a mask, then get in and wash it off with warm water. If you're over washing your face or using other products your skin will attempt to compensate by producing more oils. Don't add any other product to Noxzema. Also, don't use old makeup applicators.





Initially your skin may get worse, but only the first couple of days.Nozema deep cleansing cream How long before I see results?
Before using any facial cleanser you should make sure it is right for your skin type, normal skin, dry skin, oily skin, or normal to oily skin. After establishing that then buy a product made for you it should say on the label or in the directions. If it is not for your skin it will only make things worse for you. Next as with any cleansing product continued use, you will probably have a breakout before it gets better- this is absolutely normal as your skin and pores are detoxing and getting all the impurities out, however if this continues for more than 2 weeks you should probably discontinue use and seek out another brand as you may have an allergy to one of the products. I would also try a microdermabrasion treatment to help unclog those pores... My two favorite are Mary Kay and the Oil of Olay (this one heats up)!
Cream facial washes always break me out. I would not work for me.
i could never tell the difference with Noxzema


i use eveno and pro active


butt good luck
  • revlon hair dye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment