Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How often should you use noxzema deep cleansing cream?

Noxema DOES NOT work!!


It will make your face very red and itchy.





Im 15 and i use this:





Before I go to bed:


1.Wash my face with Cetaphil Antibacterial bar


2.St.Ives Apricot Scrub for blackheads and blemishes


3.Clean and Clear spot treatment (just put this on pimples and leave it)





When I wake up:


1. Wash my face with Cetaphil Antibacterial Bar


2.If you have dry skin use cetaphil lotion for your face!





If you do this everyday you will have PERFECT skin! :)How often should you use noxzema deep cleansing cream?
I use Noxzema every night and have no problems. It doesn't irritate my skin. every one has different skins sensitivities though, so if what happened to the other person happens to you don't use it... but for me it works wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment