Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What cream foundation/primer/skincare routine shoud i buy... PLEAS HELP!!!!!!!(I'll choose a best answer)?

I NEED a cream foundation... I don't care i it's not recommended for my skintype... its easy to use and i need it forwhen I will be travelling all over europe!


Prefferably no more than 25$....





I'm 15 so therfore my skin ain'tso good!


I have a few pimples on the forehead and near my chin/lower cheeks..... a lot of blackheads in the nose/chin area... and tiny bumps underneath my skin that are colorless but super annoying all over!





Any homemade masks....cleansers/treatments/products that you can recomend???





THANK YOU!!!!What cream foundation/primer/skincare routine shoud i buy... PLEAS HELP!!!!!!!(I'll choose a best answer)?
I take my proactiv when i go to Europe all the timeWhat cream foundation/primer/skincare routine shoud i buy... PLEAS HELP!!!!!!!(I'll choose a best answer)?
Pick a brand that works for your skin and make sure that you cleanse, tone and moisturise morning and night. Get into the habit of doing this and your life will bemuch easier. After you have done this apply an acne cream to your 'problem' areas. You should make sure you do this AT LEAST at night because your skin heals while you sleep. As for makeup, you really should try and find a foundation that suitsyour skin type because you don't want to make your problem worse. Hope this helps!!
There are a lot of skin care products out there that will say that they will do this and that for your skin, but few really address it's unique, specific needs. I found this awesome line of skin care products that is actually based on your DNA, so it's extremely personalized and works well with the specific needs of your skin.





It's from a company called GeneWize, a wholly owned direct-selling subsidiary of a publically traded genetic biosciences company (GeneLink, Inc.) that uses DNA-based genetic tests as the basis for personalizing health, beauty, wellness products. You can find it here: http://www.dnagenewizescience.com/.





The LifeMap Nutrition鈩?System is the first customized nutritional and optimal health system where nutritional supplement ingredients and products are genetically matched to an individual's DNA.





I've been using it for a while and it really has done wonders for my skin. I recommend it that you try it especially if your skin has special needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment