Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm 13, and was wondering if Olay Definity Intense Hydrating Cream can be used for people my age?

Because on the box it says all this stuff about getting rid of the appearance of past damage, and immediately boosts skin's luminosity and helps control the appearance of brown spots, which is something that only like people in thier forties have.I'm 13, and was wondering if Olay Definity Intense Hydrating Cream can be used for people my age?
If you don't want the damage %26amp; brown spots the best thing you can use is sunscreen. The sun damages your skin. The cream may not hurt you but, the most important thing you can do for your skin is to start protecting it now. Never ever tan %26amp; always use sunscreen. Good luck.I'm 13, and was wondering if Olay Definity Intense Hydrating Cream can be used for people my age?
you should be able to use it. if it causes any damage immediately stop use
I'd use a different moisturizing cream. I personally use the stuff from Clinque - fantastic stuff. Good face wash also.





Make sure you use sunscreen, and use even more of it if you've put on benzoyl peroxide for your zits!
Stuff like that made for skin wouldn't hurt you or anything, it's just marketed to adults with those skin issues and for that purpose.
um ur 13 and ur skin is still fresh why mess it up with old people cream. get something thats made for young people like um i dont know go to walgreens and look around.
i use it idk if i should. im 13.
I'm glad you asked this question and hope you have not stated using it yet. I would not recommend that some your age use this product. Your skin doesn't have past damage, is already luminous and radiant, regenerating itself and you probably don't have age spots. Olay makes different line for people in their 20's, 30's and 40+. I strongly believe in moisturizing and that you're never too young to start. If you want to use Olay products, I would recommend their basic moisturizing lotions (the one in the white boxes) for your skin type (dry, oily, normal or combination). I would stay away from Total Effects or Regeneristics until your in your 20's or 30's. I would definitely not use Definity at your age. You could ruin your skin. If there a such thing as over doing a good thing or overmedicating. Moisturize, but with the right products.
It definitely won't hurt you. I've been using their products since I was your age now I'm much older and my skin looks great. Start when you're young and you can have beautiful skin as you get older. Most skin damage is caused by the sun, does this product contain sunscreen? You should always wear sunscreen during the day.
If it actually did anything to your skin, it would have to be tested as a medical product.





It doesn't do anything. The use of the word 'appearance' is a legal get out clause so you don't sue them when you find that it does nothing to improve your skin.





This is the entire premise on which the cosmetics industry works. It is inert paint, not a medical product that causes physical changes.





Names like 'Intense Hydrating Cream' are basically a lie to get you to buy it. Do you really want massive amounts of water injected into your skin? Of course not, but that is what the title on the box implies. It is not what it does. It does not hydrate, it does not modify. It is spackle for the skin.
You can...I mean, it doesn't have an age limit.





But be forewarned that products for ';mature'; skin tend to be waaaaayyy greasier than stuff for ';young'; skin and might make you break out.





Your skin is probably plenty luminous and I doubt you have enough sun damage to give you brown spots.





I'd skip it. I'm 28...and I'd skip it. My skin isn't quite ';mature'; enough yet.
what you mean people your age. anybody can use a skincare product and at age 13 is when your very prone to skin disorders, yes you can use it.
go ahead and use it. it's just that older people have those problems and the people who make those products don't think of the younger people.

No comments:

Post a Comment