Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Should i ise noxzema deep cleansing cream for pimples?

i have acne that comes and goes but its pretty bad


should i use proactive with this noxzema cream ?


dont tell me any other products juss answer yes/no


onllyy previous usersShould i ise noxzema deep cleansing cream for pimples?
Proactive and noxzema?.. if u mean proactive the medicated face wash with the creams andd noxzema then i dont think i would do it.. you dont want to mix too many medications together, u might get a bad reaction.. i know u dont want any other products but if neither of them are helping u should try clearisal.. works wonders overnight.. goodluckShould i ise noxzema deep cleansing cream for pimples?
I know it's primarily women that use it, but I'm a guy and nothing has cleared up my acne as good as that stuff. I literally have zero pimples, it's worked like a charm. I've heard it doesn't work on some people, but it gets rid of acne great for myself - my face looks great. I use the medicated wipe pads too, which are similar to the Stridex ones, only they have the menthol/eucalyptus scent that the company is known for. Personally, I like the smell of the stuff, reminds me of Vicks vapor rub.
definitely YES

No comments:

Post a Comment