Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is your opinion regarding Mary Kay's Gentle Cleansing Cream Formula 1?

A friend gave me tube and said it works great. What is your opinion.What is your opinion regarding Mary Kay's Gentle Cleansing Cream Formula 1?
i personally love mary kay products. i use the timewise system and i swear my skin has never looked better. i have spent so much money on face products to find the one that makes my skin look good. i have used alot of different products and mary kay is the only one that i can see actually makes a difference...and believe me i was skeptical at first. but after using them for awhile i have gotton so many complamints on my skin..now i have pretty good skin to begin with so it was a plus to hear that it looks good.What is your opinion regarding Mary Kay's Gentle Cleansing Cream Formula 1?
It works great and always takes off all of my makeup but a dont really like how it feels all lotiony and how you wipe it off. I only use it when i have on a bunch of eyeliner or something. But it works great.
I like it. However, I did have a severe allergic reaction at first to it. My allergist said this is not uncommon when you switch makeup or face cleansers.

No comments:

Post a Comment