Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can i use Noxzema deep cleansing cream as a mask without it burning my face?

My mom once told me 2 apply Noxzema when my face feels ';overheated';..


But can i actually use it as a mask??


And if so,


What's the maximum time i can leave it on 4?





Thanx %26lt;333Can i use Noxzema deep cleansing cream as a mask without it burning my face?
really is not a good idea to use noxzema as a mask because it has menthol on it can burn your skin specially if you have sensitive skin if you wanna use it only dab some where you have pimples for 5 to 10 minutes no more than that it helps to dry pimples just dont over use it.Can i use Noxzema deep cleansing cream as a mask without it burning my face?
i just wash my face with soap and water while i shower then when i get out i just rub it on my face [sometimes i moisturize first]


but its allways good Rub up upwards not downwards its good for the pours or somthing im not sur but yeah just leave it on and wash it off when your showering
Well no wonder you are a jealous ***** an try to put people down. You're ugly and have bad skin. Must suck, but I wouldn't know about that. And get your **** straight about measurements ho. Bra sizes are not soley dependent on the projection with inches, the shape of the breasts are a major factor as well. So no. I was not lying. An yes. You are unhappy with yourself and jealous. Most likely you have bad skin, a frumpy body, and an unsatisfactory life.
Natural face masks are always the best


check out http://kiakawaii.blogspot.com/


She show you hot to make the best homemade masks.


for acnes


pore


spots


smooth skin


etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment