Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream, Original a good product to treat acne?

i just want to know if is good to treat acne like whiteheads and pimples.Is Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream, Original a good product to treat acne?
NO.


It contains eucalyptus oil %26amp; other oils that do NOT help acne--they only clog pores up worse %26amp; aggravate acne.


Use a cleanser with benzoyl peroxide (if you have lots of pimples: i.e. Benzac is a great wash) or salicylic acid (if you have lots of whiteheads: Neutrogena oil-free Acne Wash is a good example of this kind of wash).Is Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream, Original a good product to treat acne?
I would recommend Nutrogena. Another product that is very inexpensive and makes a great cleanser it Hydrogen Peroxide.


Wet a cotton ball with the HP, clean your face then rinse. Look at the cotton ball when you are finished. You will be surprised how much dirt is on it.
Noxzema might worsen your acne in my opinion if you have true acne but try it.
yes it does work. I was using neutrogena products and it dried out my skin. it was horrible. my skin was dry,flaky, and getting really oily. i guess when the ksin is dry your skin produces too much oil. My mom used noxzema ever since she was a teenager, so i used hers and in a matter of days my skin got really clean, soft,and my pimples under the skin(which are the hardest to get rid of) went away!!.
I didn't like it...Try Oil of Olay with Micro beads and acylic acid for Acne...It works for me and use make up that is clarifying...
yes
YES
I know that best product to deal with whiteheads and other types of acne is ClearPores: http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>





It's because you get 3 products acutally and deal the problem the right way.





I don't know about Noxzema cleasing cream, even if it does work, it probably can't serve as a permanent solution. Acne is complicated problem and needs to be solved from the inside and out, because the bacteria that is stuck in pores is so deep that only single cleansing cream can't reach it.





That's why I like ClearPores, their system is great and I like how they deal with acne permanently not like other companies that offer only cleansing creams. Which basically are good but don't kill the bacteria that remains deep inside. So even if your skin clears up after using a cleansing cream once your body's immune system weakens the acne is back because the bacteria multiplies and the whole process starts over.





That's just my opinnion, based on years of experience as skin care consultant.





Good Luck!
I've never tried it. The only reason I'm answering is because I thought you should know...Neutrogena Oil Free Acne wash works best for me. I use it each day and it keeps me from breaking out.
I love it, the pads are great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment